The Evolution E720 Cycle XT ergometer is loved by professional fitness trainers and medical professionals. The option for recumbent, seated or standing training allows for isolation of core muscle groups and is therefore ideal for both group classes and rehabilitation applications. If you are looking for total body conditioning the E720 Cycle XT provides dual function as both a lower and upper body ergometer. Experience 20 levels of Variable Fluid Resistance, FDF’s patented technology that allows the user to move between resistance levels at the turn of a dial. The E720 Cycle XT has a counter balanced main arm that rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment for both standing and seated movements. This rowing ergometer is supremely versatile and perfect for every facility.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Low seat height – 54cm (21″) swivels for ease of access.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation.
- Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer.
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied).
Compact footprint – 121 x 95cm (48×37″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Bonus Gift: We will add a heart rate chest strap/transmitter for free with your order! (T34)