With a more comfortable seat than a traditional road bike and 20 levels of smoothly adjustable magnetic resistance, the Endurance B2.5U puts you in control of your daily ride. You’re free to adjust your workouts to suit your mood, challenge your endurance and maxi- mize your cardio benefit.
The Endurance B2.5U’s advanced electronics provide you with the constant feedback you need to monitor your workout. Plus, with contact heart rate you’ll ride smarter and be more cardio efficient.
- Heavy Gauge Welded Steel Construction: The Endurance B2.5R boasts a beautiful silver metallic coat finish on a frame designed to accommodate up to a 400-pound user
- Comfortable Lumbar Support: The non weight-bearing advantage of a recumbent bike is greatly enhanced by the Dura-Firm™ padding with lumbar support featured on the Endurance B2.5R. You'll be more comfortable extending the length of your workouts, thereby enhancing the cardiovascular benefits of your routines
- Quiet Performance: The 24 lb. precision balanced flywheel and super-silent poly-V belt drive system mean the Endurance B2.5R will take you for a smooth quiet ride
- Profile Matrix LED display provides you with an interactive conduit to the efficiency and monitoring of your workout, including speed, distance, time, resistance, calories, helping you keep your workout interesting and effective
- Rollaway Convenience: Front transport wheels allow you to roll the Endurance B2.5R to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home