(This is an upgraded version of the E820 model)
Designed for heavy duty service in a full commercial environment
The Evolution E850 Club UBE is an outstanding upper body ergometer that offers versatility for standing or seated use. Suited to high use facilities, the E850 UBE is a popular choice for commercial gym and professional rehabilitation facilities.
The E850 has a fixed arm length and self-leveling ergo handles to ensure instant adaptability for high volume use and group fitness. The seat can be adjusted at the turn of a level and moved to the rear of the platform for standing usage.
Offering 10 levels of Fluid Resistance, the E850 UBE boasts FDF’s patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance, offering both forward and backward cycling for total muscle engagement. Designed for compound exercise of the upper body and core stability in standing mode the E850 upper body ergo is a highly motivating piece of gym cardio equipment.
- 10 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Seated, standing access.
- Seat is movable, with user in places, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine.
- Seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Self-levelling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Main Arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism.
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Bonus Gift: We will add a heart rate chest strap/transmitter for free with your order! (T34)
Ships: Freight Carrier
Leaves Warehouse: 1-3 Business Days (Estimated)
Average Delivery from Order Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: FREE