Harness the Power of Water
Water is adaptable. A wave can be a gentle ripple. Or a raging ocean surf. The Newport Challenge Adjustable Resistance Rowing Machine helps you to conquer both. You can progress from a light warm-up to a fierce workout instantly. By simply adjusting the resistance level. Thanks to the ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water by the Newport Plus (Red) Rowing Machine.
Water Pushes Back
With water, the harder you exercise. The tougher it gets. Ask any rower! Professional rowers collaborated in the development of the Newport Plus Rowing Machine. The result is a rowing machine that delivers the feel. Sight. And sound of real on-water rowing to you.
Well Suited for Every User
You will enjoy the smoothest, most consistent resistance to be found on any rowing ergometer. Add to this a natural ‘catch’ at the start of every stroke. Further enhancing your experience. All thanks to the multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals. Need to make your workout more intense? Is your workout already too intense? That is easily remedied. The water level can be easily varied through the adjustable resistance system. Changing the overall resistance profile to perfectly Suit. Every. User.
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
- Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowing machines offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
- Length: 1975mm (77.8”), Width: 530mm (20.9”), Height: 510mm (20.1”). Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lbs).