Light Commercial / Gym Use
The Viking Pro V Rowing Machine features an industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology. This provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal rowers, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- 5 Levels of Adjustable Resistance
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Upright Storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
- Product size – Length 2135mm (84″) x Width 550mm (22″) x Height 540mm (21″)
- Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
Ships: UPS or FedEx Ground
Leaves Warehouse: 1-3 Business Days
Average Delivery from Order Date: 4-8 Business Days
Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: FREE