A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, the Viking Pro V indoor rower boasts a tremendously robust construction that is suited to the highest of intensity environments.
An industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
With four levels of resistance, this indoor rowing machine will challenge even your fittest competitor. Easy to store, the Viking Pro V Indoor Rowing Machine can be wheeled into position and put away on its end to minimize its footprint where space is tight or multi-use.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
Upright Storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product size – Length 2135mm (84″) x Width 550mm (22″) x Height 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)