The Jacobs Ladder is effective as both a high intensity interval training tool for competitive athletes and a low-impact cardio machine for rehab work.
Much of the direct stress from the lower back, hips and knees as you train is naturally alleviated by the 40-degree climbing angle. It can be placed anywhere with room as it is powered by your own output with no need for a wall outlet.
Cited in a study by the LSU School of Kinesiology as a “scientifically superior workout” to traditional treadmills, the Jacobs Ladder design has been increasingly absorbed into the training programs of professional and collegiate sports teams, police and fire departments, military bases and academies, and countless personal gyms large and small.
If you are looking for even more functionality, take a look at the new Jacobs Ladder X (JLX) instead. If you are looking for a machine for your home gym, the Jacobs Ladder 2 may be more suitable to your needs.
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Welded Tubular Steel Frame
- Solid Maple Rungs
- Dimensions: 31.25” W x 76” L x 65.5” H
- Ceiling Height: 7.5 ft.
- Weight: 325 LBS
- 40-degree Climbing Angle
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (Using Chest Strap)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Applications: Functional Exercise for Rehabilitation, Circuit Training, Personal Training, High-Intensity Intervals and Endurance Training
- Color: Black
Ships: Freight Carrier
Leaves Warehouse: 8 weeks (Estimated)
Average Delivery from Ship Date: 5-9 Business Days (Estimated)
Delivery Appointment Required: Yes
Delivery Location: Curbside or Loading Dock if Available
Freight Company Will Call To Set Up Appointment: Yes
Shipping Cost to Lower 48 United States: FREE