Designed specifically for the Armed Forces, the VLT Rope Trainer is a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use model that accommodates facilities with ceiling height limitations (i.e. ship vessels)while delivering the same intense exercise experience provided by larger models.Features quick-release seat to allow for lower body, standing exercises and wheelchair accessibility.
The VLT Rope Trainer allows for strength and cardio conditioning, rehabilitative exercise and provides a safe, accessible and more versatile rope climbing alternative for sports training programs.
- Dynamic magnetic brake system (DMB)
- Dynamic resistance range 1-200 lbs (0.05 - 90.7KG)
- Brake mechanism allows for bidirectional rope pulling
- Quick release/remove seat for standing workout modes
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed and calories
- Unit power requirement: 2 AA batteries (No AC power source required!)
- Unit dimensions: 94" x 49" x 40" (239 cm x 124 cm x 101 cm)
- Weight: 170 lbs (77 kg)