The VMX THREE60 Group Trainer is a multi-user, multi-mode, multi-functional training system that allows for competitive team challenges, multi-user training sessions, full body strength, power and/or endurance workouts and much more.
The Dynamic Magnetic Braking(DMB)System builds functional grip strength through dynamic grip and regrip patterns and consistently provides optimal resistance that can be adjusted for endurance, strength, power or combination training. The rope angle can also be adjusted to provide an array of functional movement patterns push, pull, squat, lunge, bend and rotate.
- Dynamic magnetic brake system (DMB)
- Dynamic resistance range 1-200 lbs (0.05-90.7KG)
- Brake mechanism allows for bidirectional rope pulling
- Sliding carriage enables quick and easy rope mode changes: vertical, diagonal, and horizontal rope orientations
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
- Electronics display tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Unit power requirement: 2 AA batteries (AC power source is not required)
- Unit dimensions: 97"H x 90"L x 46"W (246m x 227cm x 117cm)
- Weight: 500 lbs